View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I don't think we've seen the last of Krokorok, but that's irrelevant so I won't go too much into it. I hate it when we see a massive bond formed between a Pokémon and trainer and they don't get it though. There may be hope for a Deino, but not the one we saw in this episode. Character development doesn't really bother me much at this point in the series, we've seen enough of it so far, and I don't think it's needed at the moment, that's why I'm excited for the trio special coming up. Speaking of that, we saw the Team Rocket at the end, in the area which seems to be where the episodes will be taking place.
I agree, after seeing the episode I don't think we will be seeing that Deino again. Sure we don't "need" it but it's always nice to get some more insights on a character when we can. I think I was more interested with what Team Rocket was planning at the Kami shrine though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
I was not a huge fan of this episode. I was suspecting more to be honest. I was hopping like what everyone else was for Iris to catch a new Pokemon but in the end she didn't. I only saw part 2 of this since I knew that I wasn't going to be missing much in part 1. I did like learning more about Iris but it would have been nice for her to have a Deino. The ending part was sad though. I was a little teary but other then that, this was a blah ok episode. Hopefully episode 60 will bring me up to the mood since the next episode is going to be another filler.
Neither was I. Iris seemed like she was trying to feed Deino three times, I understand it took awhile to warm up to it but it seems like that was most the episode. I thought they would have spent more time playing around but it seems the preview was the extent of that. I got a feeling this was just to show case her Dragon Taming skills maybe, where she can take a scared Deino and have it warm up to her like the Elder did with Druggion.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White