View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2011, 10:09 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr+ View Post
Seems neat, if a little generic. I really like your monster designs! And what you've done so far with the code/layers of battle system is really impressive! It looks like it could be a lot of fun.

One suggestion I have is that you hire a professional website designer; the layout you are using right now is frankly eye-hurting, with clashing colors and intrusive advertisements, which would get in the way of enjoying the game.

Also, it looks like english is not your first language, is that correct? I suggest getting someone to write out your english-language descriptions because I find the site kind of confusing and hard to navigate.

Best of luck with your game!
yes i don't have professional web designer and english is not my first language but i fix the grammer errors etc as my english players suggest

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page