View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 View Post

Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" abd "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggnan =P my only problem with this game is that the story is REALLY SHORT.
I find Amy annoying too. :]
Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....