BS
CS

Quote originally posted by Mac of York:
NEW TOPIC!

Do you own any Sonic merchandise?

I wish I did =( I want a Sonic plushie XD
You should get one online then! :)

Quote originally posted by Otherworld9):
We used to have a chao plushie.......it got old after the years and then got lost when we moved to Florida.
Oh noes! I can't say I know that feeling since I've never moved. I do sometimes lose toys when I clean my room. Counter-productive, I know. :(
Quote originally posted by assassinjay1229:

Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" abd "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggnan =P my only problem with this game is that the story is REALLY SHORT.
That's quite the figurine collection! Classic Amy looks so... idk 80s? I don't care much for her character recently. She's alright in the comics. xD;

Welcome back! I wonder if PSN will get any kind of avatar or accessory for Home. :P

Quote originally posted by Otherworld9):
I find Amy annoying too. :]
Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....
You mean 3D TVs? I haven't tried it yet. I've heard good things about it, though. I don't think the 3D is necessary on the handheld version. :P

Do you own any Sonic merchandise?
I have 2 Sonic plushies - Sonic and Tails! I was given the Sonic doll after winning the PBR tournament at Gamestop several years ago. How did the employee know I was a Sonic fan, idk. :P I bought the Tails doll online. I'm hoping to add more, especially a Shadow doll. ;s;

Here's a pic of them.