View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2011 (08:46 PM). Edited January 26th, 2012 by Skymin.
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky

Natalia Zaytsev - Moscow, Russia

Natalia smiled at Afon, liking the AUP's decision to recruit him more and more.  He was a bright kid, not beating around the bush or anything. He was Natalia's kind of recruit. She glanced at her phone. Still no messages. She tapped her foot a few times, Afon asking more questions. 

"We are not aware of any other groups at the moment, but you shouldn't rule it out. There will always be people who are swayed by material things and bad thoughts, Atlanteans who have been surrounded by bad mortal judgement for too long," she frowned, glancing back at her phone again. What was taking them so long?

BEEP BEEP. 

Speak of the devil. She put up her index finger, silencing Afon while she read the message, trying to memorise it before she deleted it from her phone. North. Bring the package. Stay safe. The northern safe point? That was just over an hour and a half away. Good, things were progressing rather quickly. She deleted the message and stood up, gesturing to Afon to do the same. 

"I'm sorry but we need to move again," she began to pull her things together; laptop, phone, PC, microphones, cameras and other assorted hardware. When it was all packed in a large suitcase, she picked it up and gestured to the door. "I can answer your other questions in the car."