Thread: [Pokémon] White Heart Black Bones [PG-14]
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:09 PM
OpenDoorLeia
The Will of One

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to OpenDoorLeia Send a message via Skype™ to OpenDoorLeia
Quote:
Originally Posted by icomeanon6 View Post
Do I see that this is your first post? If no one else has done so, let me be the first to say Welcome to PC and the FF&W forum! And good news: this chapter makes a pretty good first impression in my opinion.
Thank you for your kind words, good sir. Out of all the sites I've posted this story on, I've gotten the best feedback from here.

Quote:
Mind if I ask what their ages are? Or do I not want to know? o_o Anyway, his presence made the whole chapter pretty unsettling, and I'd say mostly for positive effect. Mostly.
I'm not really going to give away too much here, because you should probably let your imagination do the work here(Mwahaha). But Touko's defeat at Ghetsis's hands happened quite some time ago, and years have passed since that day, so she isn't necessarily a child any longer. And I'm glad you found N to be really creepy :D

Now to Bay Alexson:

Quote:
All right first off, LOVE YOUR ICON! Greed 1.0 is quite awesome, LOL. Okay, with that out of my system, onto the review!
I agree with your sentiments, Greed is such a boss >:D and let me say that I like your Mustang icon too! Full metal Alchemist is filled with great characters, now back to the point.

I understand what your saying with Touko, unable to see her own reflection or face, probably wouldn't know what emotions were clear on her features. Though I think some people can have a grasp on what emotions they show by how they're feeling inside. But thanks for pointing this out because it put it in perspective for me, since most times Touko probably won't know what she looks like without a mirror of some sort.

With all of that said and done, I thank everyone for their reviews so far and I hope you all continue to provide me with constructive feedback so that I can learn from my missteps and create better stories for you to enjoy. And now for an update!!