View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2011, 06:36 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Well, since I got the go ahead from both Alternative and Zameric, I'd like to introduce to the Bleach Fan Cub:

The Bleach Hurt and Heal Game!

Basically, for those who don't know how the game works, I am gonna post a list of characters from Bleach. Each will have a point value of 20. When you make a post, you can subtract 1 point from a character, and add one point to another character. Any character who loses all their points gets removed from the list! Whoever ends up as the last character on the list wins! Pretty simple, right? :P

NOTE:
You cannot post a list without also making another substantial amount of information in your post. This is to prevent spamming and what not, since the Other Clubs section counts posts in your post count. So no coming in here, posting a list, and leaving. At least have something else to say that is on topic, then add your list with it's changes.

Also, the criteria for choosing who to add/subtract points is entirely up to the individual. If you wanna decide based on battle ability, personality, etc, go ahead!

So, I present you you our first list! This edition of Bleach Hurt and Heal will be centered around Gotei 13 Captains! Each Captain will receive 20 points! Let's get started!

Spoiler:
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 20
Suì-Fēng - 20
Ichimaru Gin - 20
Retsu Unohana - 20
Sousuke Aizen - 20
Byakuya Kuchiki - 20
Sajin Komamura - 20
Shunsui Kyōraku - 20
Kaname Tōsen - 20
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 20
Kenpachi Zaraki - 20