View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2011, 03:32 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosLord View Post
Ok,so I checked out the game and my original dislike of MMORPG's still stands.The reason why I get bored of MMORPG's like this is because i'm way too into playing a storyline when I play a game.Games like these which is pretty similar to Monster Ranch and a bunch of other sites I registered on yet quitted,do have their own unique monster sprites and all but for me,without a storyline I just get bored and quit(Only going back to the site if I get really bored).

So yeah,it's pretty much the same like all Pokemon MMORPG's i've played(Only MMORPG i've played that I don't get bored with are corporation games like Blizzard Entertainment) though i'm still going to play this game have no idea how long though,seems kinda better than Monster Ranch.

(Gonna PM you about something after I post this.)

i know what you mean very well. Our game is complete like 20% . My ultimate aim is adding live tournaments and pvp maps. At pvp maps you will be able to own other players without their permission. So the main aim of the game will be winning tournaments and collecting pvp points at pvp maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alster26 View Post
I sent an email with an attachment that had the first 73 monster dex entries. Did you get it?
i had a quick look on them and they are great. i sent you pm

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page

Last edited by MonsterMMORPG; December 5th, 2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.