View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
lol i thought so. take your time finding a good tile set.
dont worry i do check here a few times a week for updates.
the new sprites look good. mat's sprite looks pretty good... thou its the first time i see him with a pokeball XD lol.
bty you only posted two out of the three starters, so who is the third starter, *really temped to see how it looks*?
wondering if black wargreymon will be in here. also will some of the dna- digivolved digimon be in her as well, since i see flameromon & exvemon?
If you need/ want any support banners let me know & i'l make as many as you like.
no problem man. keep up the good work.
Sorry about the third starter. I originally had it as Budmon, but decided against it. I'm posting the new third start now, Punimon which is the fresh form of Gabumon.
I'm including all of the DNA digivolutions from seasons 1 and 2, even Paladin Imperialdramon and Omnimon. BlackWarGreymon is in the game. You can see his digivolution route in the Digivolution Table under Jyarimon.
Thanks for the support.
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.

Last edited by Epitaph93; December 8th, 2011 at 12:31 PM.