View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2011 (04:49 AM).
Spheal Hacking Administrator

Nature: Careful
For Luxray, I would go with 252 HP, 252 Speed, and 4 Atk. As a paraphazer, you really just want that extra health to last as long as possible. Speed doesn't help you much for Roaring (-6 priority), nor is it very helpful verse most Paralyzed targets, but it's there to help get that Thunder Wave off before your opponents first turn.

That is how my Luxray is built, but I carry Volt Switch instead of Wild Charge so that I don't have to hard swap verse a slower, or paralyzed target. It's also useful for getting in more Intimidates.

For Jellicent, I would go with 248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Spe. Only thing not obvious here is that the 44 speed is to outspeed non-choice scarf Scizor so that you can burn it before it U-turns.

Haxorus is fairly simple, just 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed.

For Sigilyph, go with 252 HP, 200 Def, and 56 Speed. You *really* want to be bulky so that you can take hits while you set up. Since you're using Psycho Shift you can give your Sigilyph a Flame Orb and pass off Burns to anything threatening you, also.

I've never used that Toxicroak build but if I did I would go 252 HP, 252 Atk, and 4 Speed. If you're using your Luxray to paraphaze, extra bulk will help you more than Speed, especially since you're carrying mostly priority moves. Also, since you are planning to spread statuses with 2 other Pokemon, Dry Skin may be more useful than Poison Touch.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud