Thread: [B/W] The Unova Travel Journal
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me on April 30th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Lillgant swept Ice Gym (LOL Quiver Dance) while my Vanillish+Zweilous duo took care of the Dragon Gym. Zebstrika covers useless trainers like idk Plasma lol. I've been grinding levels like crazy for the past few days, especially for Zweilous. He finally evolved after annihilating Shauntal and Caitlin. I am hoping that my new Hydreigon can take care of Grimsley and Marshal despite the Dark/Fighting types coming up! Here's my sad line up (I was going to include Volcarona/Carracosta but I am having enough trouble training these 4 with 3 lucky eggs):

14th Day: 8 badges : 12 hours

Alastor / Hydreigon ♂
Timid :: Level 65
{hatched in Black; traded over}

Mjolnir / Zebstrika ♂
Gentle :: Level 44

Vanille / Vanillish ♀
Hasty :: Level 44

Lilligant ♀
Timid :: Level 47
{obtained from Wifi; traded over}
Um wow lol. Finally picked up White again after 7 months. ;(

I took a huge break from playing White because I got what I bought it for - RNG'd Zekrom. After catching that and losing to N, I just lost motivation to complete it. That changes today. ;)

I've ditched Vanillish since she's being horribly weak. I have swapped her out for an RNG'd Scolipede I just raised today. He's a measly level 32. I still think he's doing better at his level than ice cream 'mon was doing, haha. I'm fixing up bumping Scolipede up some levels during the final two battles since I'm sick of training him on Route 10. Oh man, it's so hard to train in this game! XD;

Here's my update for the finale:
237th Day: 8 badges : 19 hours
Hydreigon Lv. 67
Lilligant Lv. 50
Zebstrika Lv. 45
Scolipede Lv. 32