View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2011, 04:41 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alan slowly regained consciousness, and found himself on top of Latios. He shook his head. "Wh-what happened?" he asked clumsily, still looking tense but not as tense as the wreck he was when he first came in.

"You passed out. And you seemed to be very stressed." Latios said, "Anyway, put this on." He put Alan back on the floor carefully and handed over the device to him. The boy carefully examined it. "Wh-what is this thing?" he whispered.

"This allows you to understand what Pokémon say. And before you say anything, it is completely safe to use it." Latios said, and Alan put the device on, still not sure of what he was doing. "By the way, kid," the eon Pokémon said, "what's your name?"

"A-Alan..." the boy said timidly while staring at the floor, "A-Alan Crane...". Then he looked up at Latios. "Y-You still haven't told me why am I here, or what's going on, or wh-what do I have to do..." the boy then added, nowhere near calm. Latios rolled his eyes.

"You passed out before I could...Oh, well." he said, "I'll explain now. Do you remember when you, along with almost all humans, were held captive by Mewtwo and the other legendary Pokémon?"

"C-course I do..." Alan said, nodding. And of course he remembered it, that was what scarred him for life, and left him so stressed.

"Well, to make a long story short, Mew, Latias, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie and I, with the help of Adriane, Valorie and Spike." he said, pointing at them, or at least, those who were there, as he spoke, "managed to set them free. But now, most of those we saved hold a grudge against the Legendary Pokémon and want to strike them. That explains why we were attacked before we came here."

Alan nodded, shaking like a leaf. "A-a-and we have to stop them?"

"Yes." Latios said. "And for that, believe it or not, we need your help, Alan."