View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2011 (07:25 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
"How have you been?" Asked Latios.

"I've been doing well." Latias answered to Latios, hugging him back. Latios let go of Latias afterward.

"Well, I think we need to come up with a plan to stop this. I was almost attacked by an angry mob on my way here when I was about to explain this kid what was going on." Latias was a bit surprised. Latios was almost hurt by the humans. This wasn't good. Mew went somewhere & came back with some devices, giving them to the newcomers. They'll be surprised about it.

Adriane took out Glaceon. The ice Pokemon looked at Spike with a smile. "Hello!" She said to him. He put up a hand at Glaceon as his way of saying hello.

"Legendary Rebels. Oh, god, not you guys." The guy slipped & got hit by a vase from earlier finally woke up. He walked up to Spike, not liking him. Adriane talked back at him for the kidnapping part. This was gonna be a weird adventure.

Where is Valorie? Shouldn't she be here by now? Spike was curious where Valorie would be. She could be a tad late like this. Spike walked over to Alan after hearing his name as Kirlia followed, looking at the girl's Kirlia. "I'm Spike. You know, fainting really isn't nice to strangers you meet. It can show what kind of person you are."

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~