View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Lake of Retro
Just keep swimming.

Nature: Relaxed
Hey all!

I was in this Club this year around July-August and then went inactive until now, I had been busy with school and exams but they're all now over!

I hope some of you can remember me. (Latios, G-Money, and is Metal Mario still around? And some others that I became friends with.)

So, I'm just about to start hunting for a Ponyta in my Leaf Green, and I wont stop until I get it.

It's great to see all of the shinies that this club has gained since I've been gone, and I wish you all luck for the future. But for me, count me back in!

- Retro, <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
For all you Masuda hatchers out there, someone on another site posted something you might find pretty useful. Put a Volcarona at the front of your party as the Pokemon you have with you while you hatch eggs. Not only does it have Flame Body to half the number of steps it takes to hatch, but it can also learn Fly, so you can go to a place like Skyarrow Bridge to hatch faster! It sounded like a pretty good idea to me.

Hahaha.

By the way, can someone tell me what the Pokemon are for the December challenge? Cheers.

Last edited by Lake of Retro; December 12th, 2011 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.