View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2011 (12:01 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymsical View Post
Edit: OMG! Forget eerything I just said! I had an epiphany again! (Sudden realization of awesome RPing truth)

Alright, I'm prepared to flush everything I have down the toilet and come up with this simple new awesome plan: Foreigners. I've been thinking, and I found a way to fit RHCP's Foreigners RP into our plan. It's simple: The Foreigners tournament is going on in all five regions, one in Kanto (Already started) one in Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. Voila. Once they're all done, a mass tournament takes place featuring most of the contestants and even winners from the Master Quests. What do you guys say?
Well . . . that could work.
It's just that, like Red said, *Foreigners is going to continue on after Kanto, so it wouldn't really fit. We could always just make a . . . an idea with a similar concept though.
Agh . . . if the idea we come up with (i.e. we use the tensions between regions idea) won't fit with The Lost Islands League, I'll just end up making LIL a separate RP then, lol.

@PkMn Trainer Yellow - If we did end up including legendaries, it would only be smaller ones, like The Legendary Beasts/Birds/Regis and stuff. Arceus and the other, larger legendaries are a huge no-no. They're way too cliche, in my opinion.

Okay . . . if we're limiting it to 3 RPers per region . . . or, how about 15 RPers in total, but they may make 2 characters if they wish? Well, if we're limiting it to that, would it be easier to just make one or two RPs, rather than a separate RP for each region?