View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2011 (12:45 PM).
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Adriane sighed. Her temper was three steps ahead of her.

"Ok. First, these legendaries, Latias, Latios, Mew, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, they are 'the Legendary Rebels' for a reason. They rebeled against the legendaries that captured all of us, well minus six humans. They hated the idea that Mewtwo had, and they made their own allience, and they found six trustable humans, and we attacked Mewtwo's team. And we won, well the three of us who servived, Spike, Valorie, and I. But now the humans want revenge, and its our job,"She paused and motioned to everybody."To stop it. I know you didn't exactly raise your hand and ask to help, none of did. But please, we really need your help, all of our help. You don't want to see everybody you know and love destroyed along with everybody else, do you?"

Her eyes showed a very slight sign of tears because she remembered how scared she was last time when she thought her family might be dead.

"I have three sisters, a 17 year old sister Serena, a 2 year old sister Emily, and a 3 month old sister Erica. I don't want to see them die."Adriane said."And I won't let them, even if it puts me in danger."

Adriane hadn't heard Valorie, but she saw her out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

"Hi Valorie!"She said.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course