Old December 12th, 2011 (03:05 PM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
@ODST - OH EM GEE, HALF LIFE~! :D
xD

Well, anyways, Blaziken15 kinda made me come up with an idea for the Journey RPs, so here it is:
The Lost Journies:
Pokemon training; a practice long since forgotten. Although there may be some people that still live and fight alongside Pokemon, there has not been a Pokemon League since the Great War nearly half a century ago. Now that the effects of the war have, for the most part, subsided, the Pokemon League is reforming. In an attempt to encourage people to once again go on Pokemon Journies, the newly reformed Pokemon League has initiated a challenge of sorts. This challenge will require that you travel around your home region and defeat the recently rebuilt Pokemon Gyms, and eventually enter the Pokemon Conference in that region, if you make it far enough of course. Not only will the victorious trainers become famous and be crowned Pokemon Champions, but they shall receive a very large sum of prize money.

Sounds perfect, right? The chance to travel the world, train Pokemon, and even become rich while doing so? Incredible! However, there are those that will not stand to see the revival of the Pokemon League, and let us pray to Arceus that you never encounter them. . .
And then from there we go on to explain the evil teams and everything, and whatever else might need explaining/expanding, and then I guess it's good to go~! If everyone likes the idea, of course.

So, seeing as we're limiting it to about 3 RPers per region, or 15 RPers total, would it be better to have it all in one RP, 2 RPs, or 5 separate RPs? I don't think it should be the latter, but if it's what everyone else prefers, then whatever.
I don't know. I honestly don't see the necessity of having this be a post-world war world… it doesn't seem to bring anything too different from other similar RPs like the Breezy's Whirl Cup or Swan's Fresh Start to the mixture.

Also, taking into consideration that five is a prime number, I don't know if I'd make any number of threads other than one or five… I don't know how two or three would work.

IN OTHER NEWS --- I'm torn between making a journey RP (using Arceus as a clichéd plot device… as well as other secret plot stuff that I thought would one day be a fanfic :3), or making a journey-like Digimon RP (which would use "biomerging" as a way to reach the Mega level, and be heavily centered around the Digimon Frontier Spirits)…

Suggestions people?