View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk ¬_¬ View Post
I don't know. I honestly don't see the necessity of having this be a post-world war world… it doesn't seem to bring anything too different from other similar RPs like the Breezy's Whirl Cup or Swan's Fresh Start to the mixture.

Also, taking into consideration that five is a prime number, I don't know if I'd make any number of threads other than one or five… I don't know how two or three would work.
Well, I don't want it to be way out there. With this background, it gives a reason as to why Pokemon Journies have not been around for half a century. It also gives it a more unique backstory and leaves some questions around this "Great War" which we can later build off of, or maybe not. Depends on how it goes.

Well, with two RPs you'd have 2 regions in one and 3 in another. If it went up to three, you'd have two in two and one in one. It doesn't need to be exactly even, but I don't think the number of threads really matters, other than the fact it would separate the RPers more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk ¬_¬ View Post
IN OTHER NEWS --- I'm torn between making a journey RP (using Arceus as a clichéd plot device… as well as other secret plot stuff that I thought would one day be a fanfic :3), or making a journey-like Digimon RP (which would use "biomerging" as a way to reach the Mega level, and be heavily centered around the Digimon Frontier Spirits)…

Suggestions people?
. . . oh my Arceus, do not use Arceus . . . xD
Digimon . . . well, I don't know what exactly Digimon Spirits is, but I'm sure you could make it work. Just as long as you don't make a Pokemon RP with a cliche Arceus plot o.o