View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Dark Azelf
ThisWillBeTheEndOfEveryth ing.
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Gamer View Post
I still support the idea of a CCAT!!! (As I did when I mentioned it during the latter parts of DPP).

I'm back for a bit (until school gets too hectic or 5th gen pisses me off in some way) so I'll try and help in anyway I can. Granted, I don't know much (read: next to nothing) about 5th gen, but I'm learning as much as I can as fast as I can.

Also, I'm not sure how much more useless emblems (I think that's what they are called?) on profiles have become, but we could give one out for the featured RMT and stuff. Y'know, for incentives and what-not.
RMT Archive, pleaseeeeee. Ive gone through the old part of the forum ALOT lately and could pick out at least 10 good old ones from past members. Also members could nominate RMT's for the archive too. Dunno about you but sounds fun. Also will encourage people to post RMT's and think "wow i could be in that archive" -cough-. >:/ lol Plus some teams i wanna nom arent there because of how they are displayed, but simply because of how the team looks and functions. Not even because of its success. It will be nice to see a history of the metagame and stuff too. And yes i know "but smogon already has one" this is PC, not smogon and this is about us lol.

edit:

NP: Eye of the tiger

LOL!
Pair x [23:25] =Sanguine: take meh with your mighty staff