View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2011 (04:29 PM). Edited January 6th, 2012 by juniebug910.
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
Next chapter!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1
Shadow's PoV

My vision was blurry at first, but as my sight got clearer, I could make out the image of a light blue hedgehog with white stripes above me. Once my vision was normal, the hedgehog, who was a girl surprisingly, smiled and said "Oh thank goodness, you are ok! When I saw you getting attacked by that other hedgehog, I was so worried!" Wait, this girl hedgehog had saved me? Then again, Mephiles DID knock me out, so I didn't know what happened after that. She then added "My name is Shiver, what about you?" I sat up and replied a little rudely "My name is Shadow. That other hedgehog you saw that knocked me out was Mephiles."

As soon as I said Mephiles, Shiver froze, then shook it off. "Shadow, huh? Cool name!" she said, it was like nothing at all happened. But I needed to find Mephiles and get my revenge for almost killing me! I tried to get up, but a pain in my leg prevented me from doing so. Shiver grabbed my arm and said "You shouldn't move right now Shadow, you are still very hurt. Is there a reason you want to leave so quickly?" There was Mephiles of course, but I did have another reason to leave. "Y-yes, there is a reason. I need to find my friend. With Mephiles on the loose, she is in grave danger." Then, I pulled out a picture of Elementic, my friend that Mephiles wanted for some reason. "Have you seen this hedgehog, Shiver?"

Shiver nodded quickly. "Yes I have! I saw her running towards the forest nearby as I ran back here with you." I felt better, so I got up and opened the door to come outside, then looked at Shiver and said "Guide me to these woods. You can travel with me, but only until Mephiles is sealed away again." Shiver nodded and we walked to the woods where Elementic could be.

Also, I gotta admit, Shiver was pretty cute.

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30