View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2011 (07:03 PM).
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote originally posted by miltankRancher:
glad to have this group active again! Seems like mod Alex is actove being a mod, amayrayt? congrats otherworld9)
Yes....always wanted to a mod, but I take it it's a lot of responsibility and being active daily....which takes a toll on you if you aren't careful. Thanks for the cheer. Hopefully this group goes far and beyond....

Quote originally posted by Houndoomed:
Welcome Otherworld9
Username: Houndoomed
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Ever since they were introduced I have been drawn to Dark types. I have at least two in my team at all times, they are well designed, balanced and asthetically pleaseing to me as I always prefer the darker/evil side of any contest.
Your Rotating Partners:
Houndoom (Of course), Tyranitar, Sharpedo, Absol, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Umbreon, Drapion, Weavile, Krookodile and Mandibuzz.
What Type's Rule: Dark/Fire Types.

Zeus
Hmm...you're accepted. By rotating, do you mean change them once in a while to the next, next, and back again and so on? You'll start with the Houndoom though. Welcome. (Thanks for the cheer as well.)