View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 10:41 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Latios nodded after Adriane mentioned that he didn't share his powers with Alan. But it wasn't that he forgot about it, oh, no. "I was gonna give him my powers once he calmed down a little bit, but I guess I will have to wait until he wakes up." he said calmly. Then a noise came from where Alan was. The Eon Pokémon turned to see what it was about, and the boy was shaking his head, about to wake up. "Alan." he said, "What happened?"

Alan slowly opened his eyes, "I-I d-don't k-know..." he said quietly, "Wh-where am I?"

"You're in the hideout. There's nothing to worry about." Latios said, "You must have tripped over and hit your head hard, because you I found you unconscious this morning."

Alan nodded, still feeling drowsy and seeing blurs around him. Latios wasn't know if it was the time to do that, but he was gonna do it anyway. He placed his hand on Alan, and then all of a sudden the boy had a blue aura around him and felt energy running all over his body. "Wh-wh-what's going on?" the boy said, scared about that.

"Do not panic, Alan." Latios said, a smile on his face, "I just shared some of my powers with you."

"P-powers?" the boy asked, confused, "I-I have powers?"

"Yes. You can now turn invisible and use telepathy." Latios said, "You can also move at great speeds and fly, but I think you should wait till later to do that." Alan nodded timidly and grabbed his head, feeling dizzy and more confused than before.