View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2011 (04:49 AM).
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Username:TheChaosBlue, great to meet all of you!
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Well, let's see...
Sonic (duh)
Metal Sonic(because he's boss)
Shadow
Blaze
and Miles 'Tails' Prowler(starting from
Unleashed onwards)
Favorite Sonic Game:My favorite game? Man that's tough one...I've played though all three 'Eras', enjoying how each series of games played and all...So I'm going to choose based on 'Era' if that's alright.
Classic: Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Dreamcast: Sonic Heroes
Modern: Colors
As you can see, I love Sonic games with vibrant, Colorful areas and locations
Are you going tp purchase the re-release of Sonic CD:I'm not sure on Sonic CD yet...but it's in my mind don't worry! For PS3 definitely...
Favorite Sonic Song(s): Oh, so many..hmm let's see...I like Solaris Phase 2, Super Sonic vs. Perfect Dark Gaia, vs. Nega Wisp Armor Phase 2, ALL of Generations' music, Free(both versions), His World(Crush 40 and original), Live and Learn, Open Your Heart...the list goes on and on...
How has the Sonic series influenced your life: it made more interested in video games than I ever was. As a young child Sonic was a hero of sorts to me, and i'm still thankful I love the series 10 years later. I could go on with this too, but it's 7: 49 EST the time of this post, and I been up since 10:30 EST Saturday morning..yawn...

Oh yeah one more thing....EMERALD! Free chili dogs, grapes, and cucumber sandwiches for all!