View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:15 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
NEW TOPIC!
Should starter Pokémon from spin-off games (e.g. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon), or at least some of them, be included in the Starter Pokémon List?
Well, in my honest opinion, I prefer the old, three elemental pokemon from each region. Pikachu and other such really don't fit the title, but I see why others would think it that way. I wouldn't really mind though, as long as the elemental are included, which they are. :cer_confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
NEW TOPIC!
Nominate 5 starters from a spin-off series!

I also rebalanced shop pricing, so that there is no longer a gap between evolving Pokémon and redeeming it straight.
Mudkip and Charmander. No matter what happened, those two together helped get through the whole PMD series like that. They both aid eachother, and when they evolved, they both covered their weaknesses, which was a good tactic for me to use. :cer_smile: Espeon and Umbreon are good as well, they were amazing at the Colosseum. My other will have to go to..well, I'd say...I really have no idea. That will have to go for Riolu though, being one of the starters for PMD.