View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011 (11:03 AM). Edited December 22nd, 2011 by TrueBolt.
So! I must say that so far this has been one of the greatest fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. From an average Pokemon fan, this is a terrific story with colorful characters. Not allot of Pokemon novels are out there, and of them this is one of the best I have found.

As I have about... well, zero experience as a reviewer, I will leave that mostly to Cutlerine, and instead stalk in the shadows... waiting to pounce on the next chapters and devour them in bliss. ... ... Well, I will at least eagerly await them *hehe*. Although, I do have one piece of advice. When your' characters are thinking to themselves, it is helpful to put either asterisks (*) or (<>) signs to show mental communication. Just a thought.

Also, it sounds like you've got help of you're own, but I know how hard writers block can be to overcome, and how it can appear out of nowhere to ravage you're mind with blankness. Because of this intangible fiend, (and that I really like you're story and want to see an actual Pokemon novel finished) I extend to you my services from anything from character name ideas, to progression of events, and cause and effect. Granted I am just another Pokemon fan, but I have learned that the random whacky people we meet through unusual circumstances are the ones that are often the greatest aids in our struggles.

By the way, the online world refer to me as either 'True' or 'Bolt', and I am not usually this literate LOL. I once again beseech you to post chapters of you're incredible story for all to read. Sincerely, from you're supporter: TrueBolt