View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2011, 09:32 AM
eragon1997
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayutac View Post

About the idea itself: somehow I doub't your best friends just spent their time waiting for you. What do the do in that time? Do they have their Pokemon all this time? Then they should be some levels above than the start level, maybe about 8 or 9. If not, what did they do in their time? Red some books, specialize on something etc? That's the plothole I see so far.
I wanted to have lots of rivals, so that's the only idea I had. I also figure they Birthdays could be close together. If you have any other idea, tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayutac View Post
Also, something else:
"Fireworks Factory – This is a large factory. It is the location of the Fire-Type gym, which is the 6th. Every night at mid-night, they have a fireworks show."
While I'm okay with a everynight firework show, what would cost a huge amount of many, I really really think that it's a bad idea to have the fight with FIRE pokemon inside the factory, since they could hit the fireworks and then BOOM!
I really doubt people would think that. Anyway, the gym is more like it's own area, and that can't happen in the game. Yes though, if it was real life, I would not advice Fire + Fireworks factory.

Thanks for concerns.