View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2011 (04:41 AM).
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Yes I got Sonic Generations for Christmas, yes it's amazing.

The 3D Sonic games (Adventure, Heroes, etc.) have always had a bad rep. What is YOUR personal opinion of them?
Sonic 3D Blast - Lovely soundtrack on the PC version, not great gameplay wise..
Sonic Advenuture - Amazing, loved everything about it, my favourite Sonic game ever.
Sonic Adventure 2 - Also excellent, I loved the good/bad story, I wish you could've played as Amy though :x
Sonic Heroes - I liked this! People said they didn't like it much but I found it really enjoyable, I loved the "teams" and everything - The graphics were pretty too!
Sonic Riders - I really liked this, it was pretty enjoyable and easy to play.
Sonic Colours - Excellent. I think this is where Sonic Team started improving some of the worse things, I found this game really fun!!
Sonic Generations - Seems amazing from what I've seen o.o

And uh I haven't got/played the others. I have no plans to play Unleashed, I don't like the look of it at all and '06 I may play one day. But I really like the 3D era - Sure it's not perfect - But nothing is, it's always boasted great graphics, soundtracks and the stories haven't been half bad - My major disappointment with the 3D era is that in general the "playability" of it isn't up to scratch.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring