View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2011 (02:58 PM). Edited December 27th, 2011 by Brittani.
Pokefan for life!! (:

Nature: Calm
There is technically a fault in your question, however, I do understand what you're trying to say.

Now to my opinion. The pokemon of the newer generations don't exactly fit in with the older generations, I'll admit. They are different, that's apparent. I can't even think of any explanation for the inanimate object pokemon. Facepalm, anyone? But I don't see how someone can say exactly what pokemon are supposed to look like. They are what they are. To me, as long as they are apart of the franchise, they are officially pokemon. I grew up playing the old generations of pokemon so I see where you're going with this. I think that they're just different, and they're supposed to be. Depending on your point of view, that fact may be a good or bad thing. I'm assuming you don't like the difference in them. All I can say is that I come to a neutral standing with the difference.

Even if they don't look like pokemon, they'll always be pokemon.

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it." - Gaara ♥

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.