Thread: [B/W] The Unova Travel Journal
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2011 (06:17 PM). Edited December 29th, 2011 by PumpkinOrange.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Journal,
Today I started my journey through Unova with a very jolly Snivy.

I fought both Bianca and Cheren, winning my first two battles then continued to Professor Juniper's lab to receive a Pokédex.
After being taught how to catch a Patrat with Mincinno by the Professor I made my way to Accumula Town to hear a speach on Pokémon being enslaved by humans, which then led to a fierce easy battle with some random trainer claiming to hear my Snivy's voice.
After this weird encounter I got a call via the Xtransciever from my Mom who wasn't far behind to give me my Running Shoes finally.
I battled with a few more trainers catching myself a wild Lillipup then as I was about to reach Striaton City...
Bianca caught up with me demanding a battle.
I was eager to get it over with so my Snivy made quick work which was a shame as he didn't recieve much exp.
Over at the Dreamyard I picked up a female Panpour then battled Cheren in the Trainer School.
Whilst training my Panpour I caught myself a rather Timid Patrat then fought Chili.
Now I was the proud owner of the Trio Badge Fennel a professor and friend of Juniper asked me to find some Dream Mist, but instead I found Team Plasma kicking a defenseless Munna so I helped out earning myself the C-gear and Palpad.Woot
I then traded my Lillipup and Panpour for a Pikachu and an egg containing Eevee, two Pokémon I will be using on my team.
I raised my Pikachu from level 2 to 14, after I stored Snivy and Patrat then saved.

Edit: Dear Journal,
Today I didn't do much at all except, made my Trio Badge all nice and shiny then caught three different Patrats to trade over a few more eggs for my team and finally hatched my new female modest Eevee.
On Route 3 I entered in a double battle with Pikachu and Eevee, after Pikachu was level 15 and Eevee is now level 8.