View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011 (07:22 PM). Edited June 2nd, 2012 by Phantom.
Uh, I didn't do it
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Attn: THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED. I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE NEW CHAPTERS BUT PREVIOUS CHAPTERS HAVE SINCE CHANGED. TO SEE NEW CHANGES PLEASE SEE THE LINK TO FANFICTION.NET IN THE ORIGINAL POST.

THE DIVINE CHAMPION

Alduin the World Eater has returned to finish what began centuries ago. Only now there are no Dragonborn to stand in his way. Except one, the one who never died, the one that mankind would remember for eternity, the one they made a god; Talos himself.

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
Dragonborn, Dragonborn
Naal ok zin los vahriin
By his honor is sworn
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
To keep evil forever at bay
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
And the fiercest foes rout
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
When they hear triumph's shout
Dovahkiin Fah hin kogaan mu draal
Dragonborn for your blessing we pray

Believe, believe, the Dragonborn's come...

Dovahkiin Reborn

It is known that the gods do not interfere with the lives of mortals. Arkay always reminds us that we are to let them solve their own strifes, lest they become too involved like our cousins the daedra. Alas, there have been times thoughout our world's long history that the direct intervention of the gods has been needed. Not in two hundred years, not since the Great Oblivion Crisis, have the gods met to cast a fate unto the mortals. Though now it seems that their hand must be dealt once again, and though the gods may not privy themselves to say it, they fear for the lives of the mortals. For this time the danger on their doorstep was of the god's own creation.

Alduin

First-born of Akatosh

The End Bringer, and the World Eater

He can only be slain by a Dragonborn. The ancient heroes of men who wielded the Voice of the dragons and could steal their power, though these heroes died with the dragons, centuries ago; none remain.

Hello, my name is Phantom and this is Dovahkiin Reborn, my Elderscrolls V: Skyrim fanfiction. I will be trying to update monthly, so bear with me.

I love comments and reviews. I request reviews actually, to make my writing better, and to help th story grow and become what it was meant to be.

Thank you for reading!

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
Rated: PG-13 *Mild language*Violence