View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2012 (02:47 AM).

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by Andydark:
I am stalking this topic like the paparazzi stalk movie stars because I am hoping for some sort of news that the physical/special split is reversed/fixed/whatever
It looks like it is. Yesterday I downloaded the Live Beta and started a new game. I battled a Hoothoot that kept using Growl and my Cyndaquil's Tackle did less and less damage.

Quote:
For those of you having problems regarding that bug where you are stuck at elite four and can't move and specially are playing the Official release are advised not to start the live beta or even post the walkthrough wall codes...
because i got a solution which is simpler...
JUST DOWNLOAD THE FIXED LIVE BETA IPS FILE FROM THE LINK LAZ GAVE AND PATCH YOUR OFFICIAL BETA FILE WITH THAT IPS FILE AND IT WILL 100% WORK AND YOU WILL ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME IN THE OFFICIAL BETA...
i tried that and it worked for me...
What do you mean patching the Live Beta with the Official Beta. They're both IPS files, aren't they ? I thought you could only patch an IPS file with a GBA file.

Those who are looking for Moon Stones, there's one in Tohjo Falls (I think it was already there in regular GSC). When you enter the cave (coming from New Bark Town), surf west, then north. It's a dead-end, and there's a Moon Stone at the end... and there's also a nice surprise added by Link :D