View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2012 (10:43 PM).
Hourai NEET
CS

Seeing as I'm supposed to be giving this emblem out, but don't actually know most of you, I'm going to go ahead and give you guys a chance to earn this emblem for yourselves.

Min. Requirements: 3 months w/ Post per day > 1.00 (exceptions may apply)

You are to send a PM to me with the following information:
1. Why you want/deserve/are worthy of the Grand Otaku emblem.
2. Source of the Grand Otaku emblem's picture. "I Don't Know" is still a valid answer.
Note: This is the emblem:
3. MAL (MyAnimeList) Profile (if applicable). Looking for a general selection of anime genres, preferably with some/a nice chunk of series outside the mainstream.
4. Any other things that could help your position on my decision.

Note that #1 is the most important category of this and all other steps are to help your position on that matter. #3 will have a pretty large impact as well, especially on the choices you have and scores you give.

I reserve the right to shoot down any application without reasoning on why.
I reserve the right to not respond to questioning of my reasoning to giving out/denying the emblems.
I reserve the right to further question any applicants.

If I know you relatively well, and I already know you have a nice chunk of anime knowledge, PM me and I'll tell you whether or not I actually need you to fill out this form.

Also, qualifications are subject to change at any time without warning and most likely will change within these first week or so.

Partner in crime and fellow singbot: the devilicious iruchii