View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2012 (3:18 PM).
Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Xackery:
Win7 64bit, extracted your download.
Ran Game.exe
msgbox immediately popped up: RGSS104E.dll not found.
Ran editor.exe,
runs fine.
Odd of that to happen. It's possible that you don't have the RMXP RTP installed, but what you just did was fine.

x is to cycle through dialog (or at least accepts), when it goes to an option menu asking your gender, x dosen't work anymore. Minor note.

music loop in background at start has a pretty large gap before re-looping.

So you're <NAME?> Yes/No, this responds to X, where above didn't. continuation of above. However, now I have to re-enter my name.

C enters in people's names, so trying that.
Using C on dialog and messages works.
The C button is primarily used for selection, while X is used to skip/cancel. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

goes from class registration to waking up, a bit of a funky transition. The amount of dialog describing pokemon seems good for an intro to the game/talking to prof, I nkow on original it described pokemon prior to game start, but maybe tweak it so that there's a little less information innodated at very start? That was a lot of 'C's'. :3
I can see how the transition from registering on a computer to waking up may seem odd. I'll try to improve that transition. Basically, what is supposed to happen is that you are registering for the Lantis Academy online, and then you are traveling to the region by boat in the next scene.

Dazzling mother, hah. I left you money in one of your shelves. Amusing. I wanna go back to sleep ><.

hrrm, so now i'm on a boat. Guess it was described at start. Layout of room was hard to tell.
Yeah, I definitely should have established that better. xD

--next room--
Sadly at this point I realize you did the exact same layout for each room.. which considering it's a boat, understandable. But then I question the book shelves on a boat.. Haha.
I reasoned that the different people who live within the boats would bring along different stuff to fill their rooms with. You do have a point, though.

--SSExpress area outside of rooms--
Sailor on right side talks about what the technology is developed from, he notes "Lantis Corporsations", I don't think that's plural.

Sailor in center area notes we'll be docking at Alpha City soon. Interestingly, everyone else notes the place we're landing at Lantis Island.
Thanks for catching that. Also, Alpha City is a landmark within the Lantis Region, sorry for not making that clear.

--receptionist room--
Has a laptop on table and computer in background. Just a minor note.
Saved game, will play more later.
I thought it was a cash register... Maybe?

Anyway, thank you for your feedback so far.