View Single Post
Old Posted January 13th, 2012 (05:00 AM).
KingCharizard
C++ Developer Extraordinaire

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty524 View Post
Small update with the first post. I've updated the region map to its current appearance, added/replaced some screenshots, and updated the credits list. The link to the current demo should be in the first post as well.

As it stands, I have already begun my first week back from my winter break, and because I am developing an animated short film simultaneously to this project, the progress with this project will be slower from here on.

My main focus, as of right now, is in developing the major maps for the game, since I can do that relatively quick. Here is a preview of Route 6, the route located just East of Delta Village:
Spoiler:

Other than that, I've been addressing some of the issues Xackery has pointed out. That is all.

With so many problems that you know of why release a demo at all? I am a supporter of this game but if you were gonna release a demo it should have been more polished off..

Also wild flowers don't grow in patches like that. try maybe skipping a spot here or there.. other than that i like the route