View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2012, 10:27 AM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Oh...

Spoiler:
Anywho I also wanted to say that adding a couple idiv and div (possibly mod) pseudo-commands for the ARM/THUMB thing would be nice also.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Code:
 div*	r0, r2 [r1, r3]
Code:
	cmp	r1, #0
	beq	divide_end
	mov	r0, #0
	mov	r3, #1
.start	cmp	r1, r2
	movls	r1, r1, lsl #1
	movls	r3, r3, lsl #1
	bls	start
.next	cmp	r2, r2    
	subcs	r2, r2, r2
	addcs	r0, r0, r3
	movs	r3, r3, lsr #1    
	movcc	r1, r1, lsr #1
	bcc	next
Code:
		cmp	r1, #0
		beq	divide_end
		mov	r0, #0
		mov	r3, #1
	.start	cmp	r1, r2
		bhi	[pc, #4]
		mov	r1, r1, lsl #1
		bhi	[pc, #4]
		mov	r3, r3, lsl #1
		bls	start
	.next	cmp	r2, r2
		bcc	[pc, #4]
		sub	r2, r2, r2
		bcc	[pc, #4]
		add	r0, r0, r3
		mov	r3, r3, lsr #1
		bcs	[pc, #4]
		mov	r1, r1, lsr #1
		bcc	next

MEAHHH probably doesn't work

This would make some parts, like scanning the Poké for its species (e.g. you need a Rayquaza to pass into Sky Mountain or something)

I'm just saying this because that's what got me when I tried to get the Species from the first Pokémon.

It shouldn't be that hard either, just something like the computer "go regurgitate these five numbers for me repeatedly in this order".

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I'm demanding too much. If you could instead make a small pre-packaged plugin for people like me (nubcakes) that takes certain code words and turns them into real code (we define them ourselves). That would be nice, and the "purists" can also go do whatever they do in a dark room all day that way. And you wouldn't have to deal with the crap that we want! Loops, and everything.

And not only that, if you provide syntax coloring personalization like Notepad++ (which should take like five minutes) it wouldn't have to be case sensitive! Just a side bonus.

AHAHAHA yeah I don't know either. Might be nice, though, if you wanted.

Ehhhh you decide. I'm just glad that you would think of the *twenty* people here who use Mac/Linux. (Because sometimes X11/Wine sucks.)

Anyways...best of luck!