Thread: LeafGreen hack: Pokémon Keratin Version
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2012 (01:23 PM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote originally posted by MrElephant:
I read your story about your new game. It seems really cool that it is going to have 5 different stories to your game, but how are you going to have the time to finish such a game? It seems like you have a lot of experience in making games. Before seeing your game I was wondering if I should put my Pokemon Nightime version on the web. After seeing such a game like yours I wonder if I should even put a game like mine on the web....
Hey, don't be discouraged! For one, I haven't even got a beta yet, so it's a little early to tell if I'll succeed with this, and for another, this is the second hack I've posted on this forum and about the seventh I've made overall. The first five were consumed by glitches and died before they even reached the second Gym. Me being able to make this game didn't happen overnight, and if I hadn't made those first ones then I'd never have got this far. Everyone starts off the same, and it's only with practice that you'll get anywhere. Even now I barely know what I'm doing half the time; I make a lot of things up and improvise as I go along.

And as for how I have the time to do this... I honestly don't know. It's going to take me a few years at least, so at least you won't have this competing with you if you do decide to post yours.

Quote originally posted by Hexagon:
Oh this made my day this thread i mean =) i loved snakewood cant wait to see this one.
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it, and that I have another person awaiting the glorious, crazy underworld of Kahuto.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.