View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Well, since we're allowed to start topics, I guess that's what I'll do.

All type-specific Pokémon fanclubs have this kind of topic, I guess, so I'll just start it off with:

What is your favourite Grass type Pokémon, and why is it your favourite?

This is actually a rather hard choice for me, since I have quite a few Grass type Pokémon that I like, however, it's mostly tied between Treecko and Bulbasaur. Now, one of the things I like about Treecko is its design and just how badass they made it look, and later on it actually becomes a rather strong Pokémon. However, I did not own a Gen III game for very long, so I didn't really get to experience very much with it, which brings me to Bulbasaur.

I naturally like Bulbasaur's design, since I'm a lover of the first 151 and just automatically like all of them, but in relation to the topic, I like Bulbasaur mostly because of nostalgia. I had many great battles with the Bulbasaur's I chose, and my experiences in the old games with them are irreplaceable with any new Pokémon.

So my choice is tied between Treecko's design and general awesomeness, and my experiences with Bulbasaur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
If you can recall, what was your first EVER grass type Pokemon?
As stated above, my first Grass type Pokémon was Bulbasaur back in the first games, blue to be exact.

Btw Curious, you forgot to add me to the member list.

Last edited by Olli; January 15th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.