View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2012 (08:38 AM).
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote originally posted by AustinWolff:
Would anyone tell me if I'm on the right track? I'm finding a way to switch the order You can use HM's without changing the order you obtain the badges

Ex: First badge allows Rock Smash
Spoiler:
You would have to switch the moves entirely. First rename the move Cut to rock smash then change what it does in An Attack Editor... then go to UnLz and switch which animations for cut with rock smash
I can't help but feel this would cause problems. For example, a cut tree would now be checking for the move Rock Smash instead of Cut. Say you switched Strength and Surf. You would then need the move called surf to move boulders! Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash are all person events, which means it's easy to just change "checkflag 0x823" to "checkflag 0x820" (for the cut-rock smash switch). Surf, Waterfall, Flash and Fly, of course, are harder to change. I think the key is to just change all those flags.

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...