Old January 16th, 2012 (05:59 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Eelektross:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270514&page=2
For Ruby
HELP
Would ANYONE know of a way to fix the items in this or any hack? TM34 and 49 were broken by that damngood-for-nothing Item Editor. If it wasn't for the fact that it also affects YAPE, it wouldn't matter so much, but I NEED to use YAPE before I release this. Basically, the TM Data got wrecked by Item Editor an I suspect it's a hex issue, but there's a reason I'm asking...If anyone knows of ANY way I can fix this, hex or anything, or wants to fix it for me, please do. My latest backup that didn't get fracked up is from 3 days ago, and I made a -lot- of progress in those 3 days. 52 hours of it, to be exact.
:cries:
I don't know why you gave a link to POKéMON Keratin, but anyway...

I had encountered the same problem once. Luckily for me, I did saved a LOT of back-up before doing anything.
Anyway, I believe you can open a clean ROM through a Hex Editor, go to the TM and HM pointer, and copy the TM data and paste it over your damaged ROM-hack.
Of course, save a back-up before performing my suggestion.
If not, then I guess you'll either need to look for someone who's an expert on that field, or start to copy+paste your latest updates on your back-up. =/

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)