give me the words
CS

Nature: Mild
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Yuudoku the Grimer
Reason for Joining: Poison types
Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool
Name: Curious.
Partner Pokemon: Gulpin
Reason for Joining: Primarily because I like the fact that they have unsual design, and some quite creative ones too. Their quirky appearance and personality, make them hard to to warm up to. <3

On topic:

My favourite, well gulpin. Like I mentioned, I love posion types' quirky looks and I think this particular pokemon takes the crown. Plus, it can prove to be quite the defensive pokemon. ;3
sting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :) are Name: AlexOzzyCake
Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)

Reason for Joining: Poison types are my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)my favourite of all. Their tricky style mixed with a diverse move pool and interesting stat combinations makes any with Poison types battle fun! Plus most of my favourite Pokemon just so happen to be Poison type. :)