Thread: [Battle Simulator] [IDEA] The Hunger Games: Pokemon Edition
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM
XEL
Lorem Ipsum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpman View Post
Well when I hosted survival, I just organized everything in a word document. That being said, I'm against putting the pools of players in a thread, since it really won't be fair and everyone will try to counterteam each other as best they can. The 'Arena' thing sounds cool, although I imagine most players would already have a weather starter, so perhaps you could only allow a certain type of weather instead?
Hmm.. True comment is true. But it won't stop any counter teaming if a mentor decides to tell their student the other players team lol.

Oooooooh. I LIKE that. Maybe we can have, like, "Arena: The Alps" where only Hail is allowed, if they choose to use weather :D

... I just had a good idea. And forgot it while typing. Hopefully I'll remember later haha

EDIT:

So points and gifts system.
I'm thinking along the lines of each win getting you two points. The only gift I can think of right now are potions. Anyways, the price of the potion would be something along the lines of 1+x, with x being the number of KOs that've taken place. So say the first Games have four clans with two competitors each, by the last two competitors, potions would cost 7 points. To me the system seems pretty flawed right now. This is just the general idea. If anyone has a way to improve upon, please say so.

Last edited by XEL; January 22nd, 2012 at 05:06 PM.