View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2012 (07:53 AM). Edited January 22nd, 2012 by Black Hawk.
Black Hawk
Char

Nature: Relaxed
[FONT="a"][COLOR="a"][SIZE="a"](OOC: If I can join, since I edited my SU, this would be my first post)

Char flew over the forest. Her wings ached from the long flight. She had to find a place to stay, a place to hide. Then, out of nowhere, she heard a scream. "KYAAAAAAA!" That scream caused her to crash into a tree. "Darn it!" Char started running towards the yelp.

A few minuets later, she came across a Urisang holding what seemed to be a eevee... Or was it an Umbreon? Whatever it was, she was not to let it die. With a puff of smoke she said, "You leave it alone, and battle me ok?"Then, what seemed to be a ferroseed leaped out. "What the-?" She just stared. The the other Umbreon creature grabbed the teddiusa, and held a claw to its neck. She just stood watching.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.