View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2012 (7:23 PM). Edited January 22nd, 2012 by 2Cool4Mewtwo.
Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Gold Tier
Nature: Rash
Originally Posted by Inler View Post
The penalty was blatant so there is nothing to talk about there. As for Balotelli's alleged kick or whatever on Parker's face, it's seems unintentional, no; the guy lost his balance and was spinning weirdly. How could he have seen Parker behind him? Everything that Balottelli does doesn't call for attacking the guy just because of his reputation. However, there are some referees who would have given him a card, regardless if malice intended or not. Howard Webb didn't see it so he might have showed him a card if he had seen it. Actually, he would have, lol. I never been a fan of Webb. Overrated.

Looks deliberate in my eyes. The way he forced his legs into his head is blatantly intentional (his pathetic attempt at covering this to try to make it was accident by falling over is clearly deliberate, too). He should get banned for several matches.

On Arsenal v Man Utd, I think United did deserve the win. They controlled majority of the game, and Arsenal had good couple chances themselves on counter attacks but weren't clinical enough IMO. Bizzare substitution from Wenger on Chamberlain for Arshavin. Arshavin contributed nothing to the game while Chamberlain looked dangerous (and set up assist for RVP's goal)