Woof.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Docile
Quote:
I'm joining.
Name: Cosmotone
Partner: Scout the Sceptile
Activity: 9

I've always loved Hoenn Pokemon, especially Sceptile and Latias. The region itself is awesome, too.
PS. I am making a new user bar for the club! Look for it soon!
I like Rayquaza , there is no end to how much i like it. Also, thanks for doing the quiz, you got ...
Spoiler:
6/10, Well Done ! 11 points

Quote:
can i join? Hoenn is my favourite region!

NAME: hiinotama
PARDNER: Scott the Zigzagoon.
ACTIVE? 9. though i'm not very good at coming up with topics.

FAVE HOENN POKÉMON?
that's.. too hard. i like nearly all Hoenn pokémon, really. but that may be cause R/S were the first pokémon games i ever played (and replayed lots), so it's chock-full of nostalgia.
if i'd have to pick, it'd be between Sableye, Flygon, Gardevoir.. and a few others. XD;
i always like pokémon based almost completely off their design, so.. yeah.

FAVE GAME?
honestly for me it's Sapphire, but that's simply because i liked it better than Ruby. i didn't play Emerald at all... maybe i'll do that when i have more time. c:

... also, i did the weekly test without looking anything up! meaning i guessed like half of it. not having played Emerald, i didn't even know which frontier brain it was.. XD;
Haha, yeah, thats why I made this club, there are such good Pokemon, I like Emerald a lot, when you get into battle frontier. Anyways, You did the quiz, here are the results !
Spoiler:

6/10, Wow, thats pretty good 11 points

Quote:
Name: Curious
Partner Pokemon: Swampert
Activity: I'll try and stay really active, I do have a lot on at the moment, so I think about a 6. (But could chaaange.)

Favourite Heonn Pokemon:
Either Mudkip or Swampert basically because I find mudkip to be extremely adorable when it comes to its looks but it was the first starter I ever used in a Gen III games so its pretty nostalgic. :> Swampert simply because of its devastating moveset if taught the right combinations of moves. (Waterfall + Ice punch + Protect +Earthquake)

Favouite Game:
My Emerald because it was the only Gen II game I had I remember having so many good memories with the game, having caught and raised quite a few powerhouses (Swampert, Explous, Swellow, Altaria, ..) until it corrupted, then I threw it in the bin. B(
I completely agree with you Curious, Mud-Kip , Mud-Kip, Mud-Kiip