Old January 25th, 2012, 12:42 PM
flubbateios
Woof.

Nature: Docile
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiinotama View Post
6/10, eh? honestly i thought i would've done better. XD;
also, welcome to all new members of course! it's getting busy already c:

though everyone already said it pretty much, should we make it an official topic?
WHAT WAS THE FIRST HOENN STARTER YOU PICKED? IS THAT STILL YOUR FAVOURITE?
i formulated the question like that, cause it differs for me.. the first starter i picked was Mudkip. I thought it was very useful! But after that first time playing it - i don't think i even finished it - i always used Torchic for a starter.. and that's still my favourite now.
Haha, I made a mistake, you got 7/10 sorreeee, wont make that mistake again. My fav starter is Mudkip, it will always be that way <3

Quote:
I'd like to join too please.

Name - Xulek
Partner - Setsuna The Blaziken
Activity - 8

Also did the quiz BTW, hope that helps.

Favorite Hoenn Pokemon - This feels like I'm picking favorites out of my own children lol but if I had to choose one it would most likely be Torchic or one of its evolutionary forms since I remember how stupidly strong my Torchic was back then and by the time it evolved it just tore everything to pieces lol.

Favorite Game - Ruby, since that's where my journey into Hoenn began and I chose Ruby over Sapphire at the time since I liked Groudon more than Kyogre back then, that and gotta love teh Zangoose too lol.
You got
Spoiler:
7/10
I dislike Torchic for some reason, but I get on with it if I'm battling with Blaziken ( Ubers :D )