View Single Post
Old Posted January 25th, 2012 (01:59 PM). Edited January 25th, 2012 by Montgomery.
Montgomery
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Madrid creates the chances (around 7) and Barcelona scores two out of three chances. That's pretty unlucky from Madrid. They deserve at least two goals from what they did in the first half. Granted, Barcelona's defense is so horrible that I myself who have played only a handful of times football could have scored a goal blindfolded, but Madrid were very good. Unfortunately, Madrid are losing, but at least they would have offered a good first half. The second half is for Barcelona; Madrid have nothing to play for anymore. A big result for Barcelona will only be a result of Madrid's failure to convert their first half chances into actual goals, not because they were the superior side.

EDIT: Now that is what I'm talking about. 2 goals. I will be thrilled with a 3rd. I doubt it though.
EDIT 2: Ramos' red card was controversial. Ramos hit Bousquets on his left chin, but somehow, his whole face started hurting. What kind of sorcery is this? I'm sorry, people, but Madrid deserves to win. The referee wasn't great in some of his decisions. Barcelona do not deserve a win from this game. They had possession, though. Pepe, however, should enter WWE.

Oh well. Madrid didn't lose, that's probably a good thing. I lol'd when Pepe started clapping at the referees.