The Umbreon Lover

Nature: Adamant
I wanna be a gym leader please.

Name: Bran Evonil.
Gym Type: Specialty in Dark Type.
Team:

Species: Umbreon
Level: 27
Attacks: Pursuit, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dig, Toxic and Quick Attack.

Species: Absol
Level: 25
Attacks: Swords Dance, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, Zen Headbutt and Thunder Wave.

Species: Murkrow
Level: 22
Attacks: Night Shade, Wing Attack, Confuse Ray and Calm Mind.

Appearance: Kinda looks like N, with a cap but with Red colored hair, the cap is blue colored with an umbreon mark(the umbreon yellow/blue colored ones).My eye color is black in colour and i also have a fair skin tone.

i wear a jacket that is dark blue in color, and a shirt inside that is black colored.I wear black jeans and also some dark blue sneakers.I also wear a watch that looks like a pokeball, i also wear a sky blue necklace.

Personality:Whenever i challenge somebody, i use the nicest way to talk to em.Whenever i get in a real fight i just say "I want peace, Fighting is not for us" to them.I respect my elders and my pokemon as well.But whenever i hear a bad civilization team is doing some chaos, i always check out the case.Whenever i challenge a bad civilization member, i use all my force to defeat them, whenever i lose, i say to myself "Losing is not an option, The most important thing is to have fun."I also like to play the guitar whenever i have free time.

History:When i was 8, I always saw my big brother challenging somebody.I felt so exciting.One day i asked my brother, "Hey, i want to be a Pokemon Trainer too!"! When my brother heard that my brother gave me his Eevee.I loved it.Another day, I was training my Eevee at night, but all of a sudden.It glowed, And it evolved into an Umbreon.

My brother was shocked, evolve that fast.Its only 4 Days.But actually, when he checked his Pokedex, Eevee evolve into Umbreon when it is night time, so from that say onwards i prepared a Dark-Type team and one day ill make a Dark-Type Gym for the Trainers to challenge!When i was 15, I started my gym.I thought making a gym was just piece of cake.But no, but my brother helped me alot in my gym though!I hired Trainers, and even a welcomer!3 Years passed, and i became a good gym leader.All the trainers liked me.

Others: Diet Dr.Pepper :)
Delphox
Aegislash
Tyrantrum
Chesnaught
Clawitzer