I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Name: Sector Revenge
Partner Pokemon: Aurora the Latias
How Active you will be (1-10): 8.5ish?

Favorite Hoenn Pokemon would be Latias. As for non-Legendary, Milotic all the way! How can anyone not like her? She's the queen of Beauty!

Very first starter Pokemon was of course, Torchic, due to the fact that I love choosing Fire types in every game pretty much. I prefer Blaziken over the other two anyways.

The strongest Hoenn Legendary? Would be Deoxys hands down, depending on you use him. But I'd always pick Latias over any of them <3

I played Ruby a bunch, so I'd have to go with Ruby..
Welcome to the club, Sector Revenge. Have fun and stay active n_n

It seems the female Pokémon are using their girly charm on you, though it is quite understandable that you would have fallen for them, as they are indeed great ;)
I also like to pick a specific type of starters, though it's Grass starters in my case, but I think that Blaziken would be my favourite of the starters final evolutionary stage too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewieboy124 View Post
Please can I join....
Name: lewieboy124
Partner Pokemon: Swellow
How Active will I be: 5 (mainly on weekends)

In my opinion, the strongest Hoenn Legendary is Kyogre as it has loads of useful/powerful moves such as Body Slam and Hydro Pump.
But because I played Pokemon Sapphire, I'm probably being biased. :3
No need to ask, everyone who intend on following the rules are welcome, so welcome to the club, lewieboy124 :D A shame that your time in here is mostly in the weekend, though ;_;

It doesn't matter whether your choice is biased or not, actually, as long as it's the one you believe to be the best, though Kyogre has some pretty awesome moves too ;p

Anyways, the current topic has been going for some time now, so boy, oh boy, new topic time!

'Which of the Hoenn Pokémon would you like to see get (pre)evolutions?'
Join some clubs!