View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012 (6:37 AM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Zeffy:

I have been watching Adventure Time in CN lately, and even though they repeat the episodes, I really don't get bored of it. Especially that episode where Marceline's dad was brought to the world. I like Marceline's song!
I love all of Marceline's songs! Probably at least once a day I find myself singing "I'm Just Your Problem" from What Was Missing to myself. God such a good song, and such a great voice. I loooove Marceline omg omg. Have you seen the episode with her ex-boyfriend? They actually make a nod to that song in there. :3

Quote originally posted by Hartnett:
Favorite Episode: It has to be Slumber Party Panic. I think it's the first episode of the first season, but it was that episode that made me perpetuate the show. Susan Strong and What Was Missing are also episodes that were great. All episodes distinguished themselves actually.
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess [and Jake].
Why do you love Adventure Time: I enjoy the randomness in it, the hilarious satires, how they turn a swear or a demeaning expression into something funny yet only teenagers or adults would fathom the relation: "what the french fries", "son of a bling-blog (or something like that)" etc. The simpleness in execution, the unprofessional graphics, and the grotesquely-designed but unique characters shape up Adventure Time.
Welcome!! Glad to have new members :))))

The summary for Monday's episode came up on Facebook, Dad's Dungeon!

Flower path…or that guy? Which way would you go? Don't miss an all new Adventure Time, Monday at its new time, 7:30/6:30c on Cartoon Network!
Aww, poor that guy. :(

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.