View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Bumping up this thread to show a small update of how things have been progressing.

Lately, I've had a lot of time work on this hack and I've already completed Grand Tower (a person in Greenwood Town mentions this place in Beta 2) and Area 109. Not only that but the next place after it is also almost done already !
Anyway, here are some screenshots of places that can be seen in the Beta 3 (whenever it's up).

1) The one of the left is a script of opening the gate of the Miltank farm in Milky Village.
2) Hall of the Grand Tower
3) A river (leading to a possible secret place)

P.S
You can follow the progress of this hack in Youtube as I'm uploading quite many videos of progress updates in there. A couple of days ago, I for example uploaded a video about a small asm hack that makes it impossible to release the "important" pokemon through PC.

If you did, it would affect the gameplay so that you wouldn't be able to pass some parts of the hack without cheating (although I believe most people would just continue from the point when they saved last time but I just want to game to be as bug free as possible).

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations